Tentative breakout session for our first National Summit include:
• Beyond the academic tome: where does theological dialogue take place in 2015?
• Online and Distance models
• Best practices in not-yet-accredited theological education
• Who are the leaders we are trying to reach?
• Educating for the real diversity – the many faces of faith communities today
• Preparing leaders for social change
Types of questions we will be covering:
• Who are the future leaders?
• What are the emerging types of ministry, and how does the ministry market look today?
• How is theological education taught?
• What is taught?
• What are the modes of presentation – face to face, online, hybrid, apprenticeship?
• How do we structure programs – what are the prerequisites, requirements, modules, certificates?
• How can best manage certification or accreditation of programs?
• How will we finance these programs?
• What types of institutions are we serving – seminaries, churches, hospitals, site schools, interfaith organizations?